Frequently asked questions

Straight answers on costs, payments, title deeds and buying from abroad.

Title deeds

How do I know the land is genuine?

We give you the title number before you pay anything, so you can run your own official search on Ardhisasa. We also show you the survey map and a sample sale agreement.

How long until I get my title deed?

Within 90 days of your last payment, or your money back. It is written into your sale agreement.

How do I collect my title deed?

Collect it at any office, send a nominee with an authority letter, or we courier it free by DHL.

Freehold or leasehold?

Most of our plots are freehold. Where a project is leasehold, the listing says so.

Whose name goes on the title?

Yours, as it appears on your ID or passport. A chama can hold one title in the chama’s name, or take a plot each with a title per member.