Frequently asked questions
Straight answers on costs, payments, title deeds and buying from abroad.
Buying
Are there extra costs on top of the price?
No. The price covers legal fees, stamp duty, survey, beacons and title processing. A corner plot costs a little more, and that is shown on the site plan before you choose.
Do you sell homes as well as land?
Yes. We sell serviced plots by the plot, and finished and off-plan homes in developments. The Properties page splits the two, and every listing says which it is.
What documents do I need?
A copy of your ID or passport, your KRA PIN and two passport photos. For a chama or company: registration certificate, KRA PIN and minutes approving the purchase.
How do I reserve a plot?
Choose your plot on the site plan and pay the booking fee of KES 50,000. That holds it while the agreement is drawn up, and it counts towards your deposit.
When can I start building?
Once you’ve paid in full and we’ve shown you your beacons. Building plans still need county approval.