Frequently asked questions
Straight answers on costs, payments, title deeds and buying from abroad.
Site visits
Are site visits free?
Yes. Book a day and time that suits you, Monday to Saturday, and our site officer meets you at the project. Video visits are free too.
When can I visit?
Monday to Saturday, at 10:00 or 15:00. Book the slot you want and we confirm it by SMS and WhatsApp.
What happens on a site visit?
A site officer meets you at the project, walks you round the plots that are still free, shows you the beacons, the access road, water and power, and answers questions on the spot.
Can I see the plot without travelling?
Yes. A site officer walks the plot on a live video call, showing the beacons, the road, water and power. You can also send family on a day that suits them.
Can I visit on my own?
Yes. Call ahead so a site officer can meet you and show you the beacons.